Win or lose, post your AARs here....
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:08 pm
Thant's a great looking game. It inspires me to make some hills, though I'm not sure yet how I'm going to do it.
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:35 am
- Location: Westbury, Wilts
I love all the ODD towing vehicles in there.
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:00 am
- Location: Mayenne, Pays de Loire, France
great stuff mate!
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:45 pm
Sorry I wasn't able to make this one - a great looking game (and good to see the new trench works in action so soon).
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:59 pm
- Location: Normandy
Lots to like about all of that
Fin .... Tank on!
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:13 am
Not sure how I missed this, great game, lovely table and kit as always, you Shed guys are an inspiration to all